Session - Daily Edition
Review of all bills that
received actions on each legislative session day. Summary of the day’s legislative meetings,
hearings, sessions and an agenda for the next scheduled legislative session. Bulletin information is displayed via the
- Press conferences, proposed floor action,
speeches, hearings, notes on important committee meetings and press releases.
- Comprehensive summaries of legislation signed or
vetoed by the governor, included detailed analysis of line-item vetoes.
- Appropriation Bills Tracking Table is added
during the final two session weeks.
Today in the
- Bill numbers of that day’s introduced
legislation-Bills and Study Bills-in House and Senate.
- Bills numbers of legislation sent to Governor.
- Selected Resolutions: 1) proposed amendments to the State
Constitution, 2) proposed joint conventions or legislative rules and 3)
resolutions of interest to our readers.
- Active Bills.
Abstracts of legislation taken up on the floor, with amendments and
actions taken, organized by bill number for easy searching. Amendment and bill status, vote tally, and
bill movement between chambers. Fiscal
notes and estimates for all Appropriation Bills.
- Committee Action. Bills voted out, bills voted out without
recommendation, bills voted down and any resolutions approved by the committee
and the Floor Manger.
- Convene times for each Chamber.
- House and Senate Committee meetings and public
- Events – receptions, scheduled joint session
speeches and joint conventions.
- Subcommittee meeting schedule – organized by
time, bill numbers with descriptive title.
- Calendars of the bills eligible for debate (with
bill numbers and descriptive titles).
- Abstracts of House and Senate Files and Study
Bills introduced that day. Includes a descriptive title.
- Committee assignment and sponsor information,
identification of similar bills already introduced, and subcommittee
assignments when available.